Complete mechanical CPT system
The Geomil Mechanical Cone Penetration Testing system consists of:
- Mechanical cone (either a jacket cone or friction jacket cone)
- CPT tubes with inner rods to transfer the reaction forces to the surface
- Hydraulic measuring head with 2 dial gauges, for low and high measuring range, displaying the applied forces in kN. The low range gauge is protected by means of an overload valve
- Electrical measuring heads can also be used by hooking them up to a data acquisition system to automatically log data
- Pulling clamp, designed to withstand a maximum pulling force of 260 kN without damaging the tubes, to retrieve the cone, tubes and inner rods after completion of the test. Operator is not needed during the pulling process
As a standard, the test results are listed manually by the Cone Penetration Testing operator. As a more advanced option, the measuring values can be recorded automatically.
For more information on our single items and options, please reference our article lists on our downloads page here.