Seabed CPT system
The Manta-200 represents the latest generation Cone Penetration Test (CPT) system for determining offshore seabed soil conditions.
Deployed from a steady positioned vessel or platform, the Manta-200 is designed for rapid and reliable results.
Its versatility and flexibility are outlined in the items below:
- modular system weight 5-28 tons
- rate of penetration 5 – 26 mm/sec
- retraction speeds 18 – 80 mm/sec
- thrust capacity 0 – 200 kN, option 250 kN(depending on dead weight)
- interchangeable multi-spread hoisting frame
- capable of driving 55 casing tubes in soft top layers
- basic setup transportable in a standard 20 ft. sea freight container